tisdag 6 juli 2021

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it's over until it's over. :) I started my summer vacation yesterday and spent it cleaning my home. Today, I gave myself a completely lazy, just do what you want, day. And part of it was spent by my craft desk with my fineliners and watercolors. Just trying to have some therapy fun. And this is what came out of it.


Just the fact I created something is fantastic. So, I'm happy. :) I made it as a card but  put it on my bulletin board to remind me of how fun it is, and that what ever comes out comes out, so get your bottom down on that chair once in a while! :)


Well, that's it. :) Have a great day and thank you soooo much for stopping by!

1 kommentar:

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...