onsdag 24 mars 2021

Mixed media postcard

 Hi! Mid week already! Time flies by so fast! I try to remember to seize the day, but I´m too often in either the past or in the future forgetting the now. So with that in mind, and hughly inspired by the More than words challenge - incorporate seize -  I made a card for an old friend who I share loads and loads of good (and bad) memories with also saying to us both to seize the day.


I just had some fun, collaging old papers, painting with acrylics, inking with oxide inks, stamping, splashing and what not. :)


I used the lovely sketch from Tuesday morning sketches for my over all design.



Short and quick post on my coffee break, now it´s time to head back. Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!



11 kommentarer:

  1. What a beautiful postcard! I love the warm colors and gorgeous design! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words this month.

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is gorgeous! I love that you created a postcard too. Thanks for joining in the fun at More Than Words :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous! I love the way you layered all the elements. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Stunning project with a great take on the sketch!
    Thanks for joining TMS.
    xxx Margreet DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. A fabulous card using the TMS sketch. Love all the elements you managed to combine on this card. Don't know how you do it!!! Happy you shared with all of us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Debi TMS DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is absolutely amazing! I adore mixed media and admire those who can do it. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    SvaraRadera
  7. WOW, this is such a beautiful vintage card!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    SvaraRadera
  8. Beautiful vintage card! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    SvaraRadera
  9. OHO - gillar! gillar! Tack för ditt bidrag till More than Words miniutmaning i Mars ♥

    SvaraRadera
  10. Beautiful vintage feels with this card. Thanks for joining us for the MTW Mini challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  11. Gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at
    More Than Words Challenges!
    Olya Ragozina***

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...