måndag 29 mars 2021

Mixed media journal page

Monday - not my favorite... But I have a page that is all about favorites to share. I saw the prompt over at Mixed Media Academy for March "Life is an art, live yours in colors" and thought I´d make a page about what makes my life joyful.


Colors, watercoloring, doodles are some of the most important things for me to light up my life in these very strange times, so I incorporated that in my page. 


Usually I write a lot on my pages, but this time I thought I'd let the colors and the techniques speak for themselves. So I added a lot of watercoloring and doodling, som stenciling with modeling paste and spraying with favorite colors - green and blue. I also added some yellow as a contrast and as my third color from the color challenge. That´s it. :)


Thanks for stopping by, I'm returning to zoom...

5 kommentarer:

  1. beautiful mixed media project. Thank you for playing with us in Mixed Media Academy
    asha
    dt, mma

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great qoute! Great pages <3 Thank you for joining Mixed Media Academy Challenge this month. Greetings, Aga Scrapeciarnia

    SvaraRadera
  3. It turn out to great. thanks for participating. Love form Dishita (MMA- DT member)

    SvaraRadera
  4. lovely thank you for joining us in MMA , good luck - DT shraddha

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...