måndag 22 mars 2021

Hi!

 

I woke up crazy early this morning and choose between cleaning my fridge or making a card. Really tough one...


I made a stencil out of a printed HI! and masked some flowers and colored with watercolors. I used a smooth regular cardstock and I should have gone with another medium, like copics. But I didn't think of that when going for my regular ink pad. Lesson learned. :) The colors on the photo are a bit off, they are more muted and purple irl, and I prefer it that way. 

I´m entering this in Retro Rubber Challenge, anything goes. I used flowers from a Heartfelt Creations set that dates back like 10 years or os. It´s my most used stamp set ever. 

Time to clock in for a day of zoom-meetings. Yay!

3 kommentarer:

  1. This is amazing...I thought you cut the letters from printed paper! How cool you did it yourself. Much more satisfying than cleaning the fridge! Thanks for sharing this with us at Retro Rubber this week!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Like LeAnne, I thought you'd used patterned paper too. It must have been relaxing to colour them. Crafting beats housework anytime for me too! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  3. WOW! This is so clever. I really need to do this. Watercolouring is so very relaxing. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...