söndag 21 mars 2021

Watercolor Tulips and a Smile

We´ve had beautiful weather here today, sunny but a bit cold. We took a long walk along the lake and it was wonderful, just feeling and hearing spring burst around us. Those birds can sing, I tell ya'! So I thought I'd make a spring card for my mom. She's a bit sad that we can't meet up for Easter. Neither of us has gotten our shots yet and she lives six hours away. But I hope this will bring a smile on her face.


Tulips are the most springy flowers I know. And both me and mom loves them and spend way to much money every year feeling the luxury of fresh flowers and spring coming. I painted the tulips with water colors, did some splatters and inked the edges of the watercolor paper. 


I was inspired by this card for today´s featured stamper over at SCS. And I'm entering the card in All sorts challenge - spring flowers.

Take care and thanks for stopping by!

3 kommentarer:

  1. This is such a pretty floral creation, thanks so much for joining in with my 'Spring Flowers' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    SvaraRadera
  2. A really gorgeous image, with such pretty colours and a really lovely design. Thank you for joining our 'Spring Flowers' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous spring flowers, pretty colours, lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...