fredag 12 februari 2021

Hello Wonderful

I've been having some fun with my watercolors lately. Found the lovely Just Add Ink blog with a Just add a blended background challenge. :) So, watercolors, distress ink and a very old but actually working Ink Spray made a total mess of my desk.



I used a great sketch from Sunday Stamps for inspiration.


My mission to learn to use my watercolors continue. It's a struggle. But I've decided to follow the  #doodlewashFebruary2021 art challenge til the bitter end. Today's promt is to paint shadows.


I'ts ok, I think. I'm new.... Yesterday's promt was squrrel and that was hard! First I thought I wouldn't post it, but hey - that is the quite opposite of the intention of this blog. Create, document, have fun - no stress! :) So here it is.


Thanks for stopping by!!!

8 kommentarer:

  1. thank you for your kind comment on my blog - making cards has been my savior through this past year of quarantines and lockdowns - so good for you that you're enjoying it again plus making such lovely cards!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow, Vos, love your gorgeous symphony in blue - what a great take on our sketch! I love the look of watercolor washes, you're doing great! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    SvaraRadera
  3. I’m so glad you decided to post your squirrel/shadow lesson!! I’m dabbling with watercolors too. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oops, I know this wasn’t a TMS post hahaha I just got carried away looking at your fantastic creations!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Your watercolor wash in blue technique is just stunning, Vos, and in my opinion, the mess on your desk was totally worth it! Love the colors and variety of results on each of the elements on your card. Best of luck in your watercoloring, it's definitely worth the effort! Cute squirrel btw!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great card - looks like making a mess on your craft table was well worth it. I love these colours. Chantell Just Add Ink

    SvaraRadera
  7. It's such a treat to see, EVERY day, what a REAL artist does freehand. You call it "doodling!"I'm so glad you're back and enjoying what you turn out for us to admire and learn. By the way, I'm Bahb, but my Google Account knows me as MelHarmon, my public poseudonymn.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Your watercolor washes are so beautiful! And, I personally love that you posted your squirrel- it is adorable- have a hubby that is squirrel obsessed!

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...