onsdag 10 februari 2021



I used to paint with my water colors 30+ years ago when in my teens. I've had them all this time, sometimes using them for coloring my stamps (but mostly I used distress inks). Now I've got me some water color paper and want to learn. I have a lot of Learning to do! :) I signed up to the Doodlewash Community earlier today after browsing pinterest finding beautiful art and a monthly challenge. The challenge is perfect for me. Every day a prompt about what to paint. Today is a cup. And here is my go.



I'm working on not being critical but instead focus on actually paint (and not only browse pinterest dreaming about what to do) and my learning process. And from that point of view I'm happy. :)

1 kommentar:

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...