måndag 22 februari 2021

Life

 Here comes another card from yesterday's therapy card making session. I found this perfect pair of challenges: Sketch with optional twist watercolors from AAA Cards and One layer card from Less is more.



Here is the sketch from AAA Cards:


And the prompt from Less is More:


Do you see any problems with this one... :) I was so inspired with the One Layer part of the challenge that I totally missed the flowers... Well, another card will be coming - with flowers.

This card is part of my journey to learn how to paint with my watercolors. That journey includes watching and trying to paint from loads and loads of Youtube videos. This one was not only inspired but a try to reproduce the painting from this video.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Love your blue mountains and the black trees in the front could be grasses with flowers, Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful moody scene and your water colouring is awesome. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful sentiment, love the blue mountains! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...