onsdag 24 februari 2021

Thinking of you

 Hi there! I combined not two but three of my favorite things to do: watercoloring, card making and doodling. It's a first try combining this so be gentle! :) 


I simply added water color splashes randomly on my paper in red/pink/corall and greens and when dry I doodled away trying to find flower and leaf shapes. Very fun and  intuitive. Didn't know when I started how it would turn out but it's ok for a first try I think.


This is a one layer card for this week's challenge over at Less is More. This time I used flowers (the other day I did another card for this challenge but when writing up the blogpost I realized I had totally gone happy crazy about the one layer part (LOVE THAT) and totally missed the flower part... 



I was so inspired by the inspiration photo from Just Add Ink. The coral colorss went a little bit too yellowish but hey, I'm learning!


Thanks for stopping by!

4 kommentarer:

  1. Wow that's so clever. I had no idea you'd doodled the flowers until I read the post. They look amazing. Beautiful card all round. Thanks for joining our Just Add Ink challenge.
    Di

    SvaraRadera
  2. Vos is a work of art! Your watercolouring and doodling is amazing. So glad you could join us this week at Just Add Ink.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh wow! This is such a lovely and creative project. That watercolouring and linework is beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Stunning card and very creative with your doodling! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...