lördag 13 mars 2021

Christmas card in Mars

 We have crazy weather here. Yesterday, while in zoom meeting after zoom  meeting I had to close my blinds for all the sun, and today when I´m free it´s snowing... But it was a good weather for starting building up my Christmas card stash. :) I haven´t sent a home made Christmas card for years, but 2021 will be different. 


I used one of my favorite stamp sets ever from Heartfelt Creations - the poinsettia flowers. I love poinsettias but since I got a cat I can´t anymore. So it´s a good thing to have some beautiful stamps instead. :)

I worked with layers and dimensions and simply things in my stash that I love - the papers (wonderful colors), an old PTI die (favorite) pearls (who doesn´t love pearls...). 


I used this week's sketch from TGIF. It´s a perfect one for layering some flowers. And I was also inspired by the Inspiration challenge over at SCS. This week we visit a rug web shop. And I chose this one. A poinsettia for sure. :)


Now I´m off to wathc Maremi's free youtube class and have some fun. You can find her here.

Have a fab rest of your Saturday!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Absolutely stunning card, Vos! Thanks for playing along with our TGIF Sketch Challenge this week!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nothing like some crazy winter weather in spring to inspire a Christmas card. I love your take on our sketch at TGIF Challenges!

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...