fredag 12 mars 2021

Doodled cats

 TGIF! This week has been a busy one. I've spent most of it in zoom meetings. Geeeeesh!!! I needed some relax time badly so I made a card. There is no better way! :)

Today´s free for all challenge over at SCS is cats. I don´t have a single cat stamp. Or image. Or anything. And I have a cat... Crazy! I will have to do something about that someday. Right now I'm not into buying anything, trying to use what I have. Well, I doodled some instead just for fun and colored it with watercolors. The background is inked with distress inks.

I made this card for my niece who got a part in the school play and is overly excited. :) So I went for a "spotlight" look and some glitter on stars and the spotlighted cat. The splatters are yellow glimmer mist, so there are even more sparkles there. I need to practice some more with the splatters, it got a bit messy. But I don't think she will mind that, the more sparkles the better according to her. :)


I used the sketch from this week's Fusion challenge. 


I'm also entering this in the Color Crazy Challenge. Lot´s of coloring here. :)

Have a fab Friday!


4 kommentarer:

  1. Well your doodled cats are adorable! Such a fun card! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Your card is so cute. I love the cats. You did awesome with the design of you card. Great colors and so glad you shared over at Colour Crazy.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I am a cat lover and would love this amazing card! It's just wonderful and you doodled them?! Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great cat card! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...