onsdag 10 mars 2021

Watercolor Wednesday - Roses

 Hi! Today´s watercolor challenge was roses. We got this youtube video as inspiration. It looked fairly easy, just paint some c's around the center... Well, let me tell you it was NOT easy to me. I struggled bad. I have this habit of imagining how things should turn out but it seldom does, and absolutly never ever when comes to watercoloring. But that is part of the fun too. Fun trying, fun learning.


I love this sentiment stamp so I knew from the start I wanted to use it. It´s pretty big, so I had to work around it. It got even bigger since I stamped it with a frame. This frame is kind of funny. It comes from the very first clear stamp set I bought 15 years ago. I remember buying it, cause it was CRAZY expencive. The price tag is still on the cover and I would even today concider it expencive. The sad thing is I never ever used it and tried to sell it when I got rid of most of my stamps. Nobody wanted it. I found it the other day going through my storage room in the basement looking for embossing folders. I'm really happy to help this poor stamp fulfill it's purpose and let it taste ink for the first time. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 kommentar:

  1. You did a beautiful job on this challenge! I love how your roses turned out! I so admire anyone that watercolors. Thanks for your comments as well!

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...