onsdag 3 mars 2021

Here and now

 I had some fun yesterday playing with my watercolors. First I did a card out of a doodle from some time ago that I colored, cut out and mounted on a cardbase with some patterned paper. Just for fun, love that it is colorful. :)




I'm entering this card in this month's The Paper Funday challenge, anything goes.

Then I worked ahead with Doodlewash promt for march 3rd: Potatoes. Well, I did a couple of potatoes, they turned out, well, braun... boring.... So I went with my guilty pleasure of french fries instead.


My trials and errors continues... Today´s SCS watercolor challente is Hollyhocks. That will be fun! And hard! :)

Thanks for stopping by!


1 kommentar:

  1. Love your bright colors, and the torn print paper is the perfect touch! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...