fredag 5 mars 2021

Thinking of you

 I love it when challenges make you do a special card for a special person. My best friend as a child lived on a farm and every spring it was a joy to play around all the little cute lambs. We had so much fun! We haven´t met in over a year (stupid corona!!!) and when I saw the daily prompt over at Doodlewash: lamb, the Just Add Ink challenge just add L and the awesome colors from the inspirational photo of The Card Concept the card was done in my head. Well, things seldom come out as I picture it. :) But it´s a card with meaning for the reciever and I enjoyed making it.


I really struggled painting the lamb. I wanted it as white as I remember them but it´s really hard with watercolors with the limited skills I have. But I´m happy with the end result. :) I think she got some attitude with the pose... :)



I was totally inspired by the awesome green nuances with the white on the photo inspiration. It´s spring all over it! I tried to make a clean and simple card with graphic design.


That´s it for today! Thanks for stopping by!


6 kommentarer:

  1. What a fabulous card and I am sure your friend will love it! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept and we hope you can join us again soon!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a sweet card. I love when challenges help me out too. Your friend is going to love it. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept. Hope to see you again.

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is so very sweet and beautiful! I love that darling little lamb! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a sweet little lamb - he looks very inquisitive. Chantell Just Add Ink

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is such a sweet card! Love that very cute Lamb image. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for playing with our Card Concept challenge this week!

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...