söndag 7 mars 2021

Sunday is funday!

 Hi! We have a beautiful weekend here. Yesterday we went to the golf club for the first time of this season, trying to remember how to hit the ball. It was awesome! :) I have also played some with my inks and water colors. First up is a card for today´s featured stamper over at SCS. I cased this card


I was going for an "urban" background with pretty happy florals an butterflies as contrast to go with the sentiment. I had so much fun making the bacground. I used shades of blue and grey distress inks. A lot of weathered wood. Water, new layer, some stamping with a "crackled wall" type stamp and a brick wall stencil. There are five layers and I used some decoupage media after the first two layers to seal the light background and first layer of stamping. It was so much fun and I´m really happy how it came out. I used the left over inks with a spray of extra water to dip the sentiment piece for some random staining. 



The flowers and leafs and dies are from Heartfelt creations. Love them. :) And I pulled out my ancient Martha Stewart butterfly punch. Happy to use my stash! 

This other card was done last night for the inspiration challenge at SCS. I used this image as my inspiration because I loved the square design and the doodle like pattern. I used my ruler to make the square design and doodled away randomly. Then colored the squares with my aquarelle pencils. Pure therapy. 


I have to make a light box or something. I can´t take a decent photo for my life! Once upon a time I had a great camera and a big garden so there were always a way to find some good light somewhere. Nowadays no camera and no garden, trying to take photos inside. Will have to work with that. Anyway, now it´s time for some dinner making. Take care and thanks for stopping by!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...