tisdag 2 mars 2021

Patterned paper fun

 Hi! I pulled out another of my old and cherished 6x6 paper pads and had som fun making my own background, piecing stamped and embossed images together. I reall like how it came out. :)


I got the octagon stamp from a Cocoa Daisy kit and I really love it, so very versatile. Also used a bird from Skipping Stones Design. They don´t seem to be in business anymore, which is sad. I really enjoyed their sets and have quite a few. 


I used this week's sketch from Just Add Ink as inspiration.


Here is another random card where I tried to paint peonies. It was fun and I'll try some more. Need extra practice on leafs... :)


Thanks for stopping by!

3 kommentarer:

  1. I love how you’ve interpreted this sketch - amazing!!! Thanks for joining in with the Just Add Ink challenge this week. Kelly x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great unique take on the sketch - love the simple but sweet colour combo. Chantell Just Add Ink

    SvaraRadera
  3. Peonies are my favorite flower.You did a great job making them look real. As for the octagon, AMAZING! You continue to startle me with REAL art!

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...