onsdag 17 mars 2021

Some Maremi inspirated fun

 Hi! Today the watercolor challenge over at SCS is going abstract with circles inspired by Maremi's video. Super fun! As always I had this idea in my head but it didn´t really turn out that way. But I´m happy anyway. It was fun and, if I had had a heat gun, also relatively quick. Hope my new one will arrive sooooon!!!!


I painted circles with watercolors and doodled, added a sentiment and a rhinestone, done. It was fun that the inspiration video today was by Maremi, since I´ve been watching her a lot lately. It´s lovely to hear her chatter away on her long videos with inspiration while crafting myself. She is amazing. My own journaling is nothing like hers, and I use it to try things, journal my thoughts with a lot of writing and nothing I would share. But I did try out a page the other day, using her free papers inspired by this and this youtube video. Wasn´t going to put it on my blog, but since the challenge is inspired by Maremi, I could just as well. Be gentle!

Oh, well, I learnt a lot and had tons of fun!!! And since I do put it up on my blog I'm entering it in the Time Out Challenge "Do your thing different". And boy is this different... I never use cut out pre made images, never journal like this with just the intention to make something nice. I always have my writing as the main object and doodle and paint according to that. But I think I´ll try some more non journaling pages in the future. 

 Back to work after a lunch break! Have a great day!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Well you did a great job trying something different in your journal. I like the neutral colours, the random text and the touches of pink work really well. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wonderful job with stepping outside of your familiar zone. Your card is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out.

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...