måndag 15 mars 2021

Spring themed cas card

 Hi! Popping in to share the result of a speedy craft session. Worked late and the rest of the evening will be spent in the phone with my boy who is in the process of applying to the university. He has no clue what so ever...

Anyway, the CAS challenge over at SCS is "spring" so I dug out the most spring themed stamp I could find (except all my butterflies...) and the beautiful sketch over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and had 30 minutes of fun.


A really simple card but I like it. Especially since it pracically made itself. I just had to color and fussy cut the stamp and adhere it on a base with a diecut border. :) Both stamp and die cut are from Heartfelt Creations.

Here is the ske4tch:


Wish me luck in keeping me calm when dealing with a stressed out and a bit negative young man.

Take care!

6 kommentarer:

  1. Very pretty card - love the yellow bird!
    Thanks for sharing with AHSC.
    Patty S - Design Team

    SvaraRadera
  2. super adorable card ~ beautiful colouring!!! ~ Thanks for joining us at AHSC ~ we sure hope to see you back ~ Denise DT ~ chezmoicreations.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  3. Very pretty, love that fancy border along the bottom. Thank you for joining our challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Perfect card for spring! Love the color scheme. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful spring card, I love it! The lattice work and the stamped image are just beautiful. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great card! Thank you for joining Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...