fredag 9 april 2021

Birthday card for my man

 Hi! Tomorrow is my partner's birthday. It's really strange but that boy turns 50! I was planning all week to make a very personal and inspired card but it never happened.... But a deadline coming up is the best motivator ever...


It ended up clean and simple but with a lot of layers in his fave color. I have personalized the inside instead. With my words and my present - a golf weekend next  month. I'm sure he will be happy about it. :)

I have had yet another struggle with my cat. She has started to raid my (very small) craft table whenever I sit down and though I lift her down again and again, she returns. I'm getting a bit frustrated, some me time is in order, I think. :)


But she IS cute. :) Have a fab evening and thanks for stopping by!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...