lördag 10 april 2021

Mixed media page

 Last night I had a loooong crafty session with my mom over zoom. She has dreamt of learning to paint for a long time, and for Christmas I gave her an acrylic set. She's been hesitant to dig in and "destroy" the white canvases... And since we haven´t been able to meet up nothing has happened. But last night, over zoom, she got hooked. :) 

While she tried out the paints I did a journal page using some watercolors and doodling over a collage of book pages.



I tried to match the colors of the right side of the spread which I did a while back. 



Now I'm off for a day of birthday celebrations. My partner turns 50 and we will have a calm but really nice day in the beautiful spring weather. Thanks for stopping by!


3 kommentarer:

  1. So pretty - so inspiring! Glad you and your mama have each other!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the idea of using book pages! I'm sure your Mom will be hooked now once she has started. You are so lucky to have her!

    SvaraRadera
  3. A gorgeous journal page. Wonderful colours and fabulous doodles.
    Thank you for joining in with our April challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...