torsdag 15 april 2021

Watercolor Wednesday on a Friday

 TGIF! I've had THE worst week ever, but it's soon to be over. Sun is shining and some free time is coming up! :) I've been so busy I didn't even had a chance to do the watercolor challenge earlier. But since I decked out at 9 pm last night I woke up at 4.15 am this morning filled with energy. Still dark outside, the boy (who now is back home) sleeping and some quality me time. 


I loved this challenge - to paint a butterfly or a dragonfly using this tutorial as inspiration. Loved it, loved it, loved it! So loose and stress free, just putting paint on paper. :) I didn´t get the full watercolor effect since I used a book page as my base. It's primed with clear gesso so it works pretty well and I really like the effect. 


I splashed some gold paint that shimmers really nice,, but it was hard capturing it on the photo.

Here is my companion, staying close all the time. Often too close, but today she decided to stay on the shelf.


Have a BEAUTIFUL day! And thanks for stopping by!!!

1 kommentar:

  1. I love how this card turned out. I watched the video and it was so inspiring. Love your dragonfly especially how you painted it on the paper! Great job!

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...