tisdag 20 april 2021

The perfect letter - art journal spread

One of the fantastic consequences with starting crafting again is that the content of my mailbox (the IRL mailbox that is) has become more diversified. Not only bills anymore, but a card or a letter now and again. Sending cards means recieving cards... The wierd thing is that the crafting part really shouldn´t have anything to do with it, but when I stopped making cards I also stopped sending anything by mail and used the oh so much easier phone communication opportunities instead. But really, how much more fun is it to find something in the mailbox compared to the inbox??? :) No matter if it is a short note on a white paper or a store bought card. That is the theme of my art journal spread.


I doodled a frame and stamped around it and white washed the patterned paper inside with gesso before adding some stamping and watercolors. My journaling is on a letter inside the envelope.


It was fun making this, and the journaling was a meaningful process for me. :) So thank you More than Words Challenge for the theme that made me think and create. I also loooved the sketch! :)


Thanks for stopping by!

5 kommentarer:

  1. Yes, I agree about how fun it is to receive something in the mail - especially if it is hand-made! Your art journal spread is absolutely beautiful, Inga. I love your take on this month's sketch challenge, so much. Thank you for joining us at More Than Words!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful work! I also love the receive happy mail and could definitely send more. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautifu!
    Thank you for joining us at
    MORE THAN WORDS challenge
    Olya Ragozina***

    SvaraRadera
  4. Amazing. Thank you for joining us at MTW.

    SvaraRadera
  5. How awesome are handwritten letters. I love them too! Your art journal page looks perfect!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...