lördag 24 april 2021

Recycled mixed media tag/wallhanger

 Hi! Hope you are having a beautiful weekend! We have a sunny but freezing cold day here. We spent an hour at the driving range and that was more than enough! But that means I got some time to play. :)


I made a tag/wall hanger with recycled items for an earth day challenge over at SCS. I´ve had it in my head since Thursday but didn't find any time to craft until today. So I decided to combine it with the new All Sorts Challenge - three colors of the rainbow. Everything on the tag is recycled except the mediums. The base is a packaging from a cat toy. Loved the shape (and colors, but the had to go) of it.


I also used some corrugated cardboard from a box and printed the butterflies on the blank side of used printer paper. The sentiment is stamped on old book paper.

I also used a piece of the corrugated cardbord as a "stamp" for the background. The background is painted with acrylic paints, and I used some stamps and stencils.


That's it for today. Now we're off for some dinner. Thanks for stopping by!


2 kommentarer:

  1. A beautiful Butterfly creation and great recycling, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts Rainbow challenge.

    B x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...