söndag 25 april 2021

Thank you

 I'm having a wonderful lazy day crafting. I'm working on my first ever papier mache project which I started last night. I've taken turn, while drying my bowl  (I decided to start easy), with some card making. 


I've continued my hunt for crafty supplies in my basement and found some Prickley Pear stamps and dies. I thought I'd sold this one and was happy to find that was not the case. It's a set I used for a card I had published in Paper Crafts years back, so it has some sentimental values. :) Anyway, this card is inspired by today´s featured stamper Martina's lovely card. I kept the bird and a branch theme and chevron pattern for the background and changed the rest. 


I had a lovely time making this card, playing with my inks and paint. And I quite like the result. I'm sending it to my old friend who turns 50 next month and invited me to come for her minimal birthday party. I can't go and she was disappointed, but understood my situation. I feel quite ungrateful, and it was not an easy decision to make. Anyway, a card is going out her way.

I'm entering this in Creative Knockout's theme challenge - Wings and things.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 kommentar:

  1. oh this is so pretty, Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...