tisdag 27 april 2021

Papier Mache bowl

 I've jumped the rabbit hole of Papier Mache and doubt I'll ever be able to crawl up again. :) So much fun!!! I've taken a first step, finishing a project. A bowl. Super easy. I wanted a little bowl for my scrap desk to store my anti static pouch in. I used the cup of my small thermos as base, it has a cute rounded shape and was relatively small. 


It´s thin and I could have gone a few more layers of paper, but I'm quite happy with it. I painted it black outside and white inside and decorated with punched out circles from a book page I had stamped with doilies. Added two layers of Mod Podge and it was done. Sooooo much fun!!! :)



I'm entering this in Just add ink's - Just add 3D-challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 kommentar:

  1. Your little bowl is fantastic, Vos. I love your finished project. How absolutely fabulous to get back into paper mache. It's been many years for me but you've just inspired me to give it some thought. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink. x

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...