måndag 5 april 2021

Hey Handsome

 Happy Easter! We've had wonderful days this holiday. Sunshine, golf, lovely food, some wine... just nice! Woke up to a white world today though and I don't feel like snow now. But it is what it is. So, instead of more golf I got me some craft time instead. And that is really great too. 

Today´s Technique lovers challenge over at SCS is called Serendipity Squares and was a hoot! :) You can find the tutorial here. Basically it´s all about tearing scrap paper into small pieces and glue it down on paper and then stamp and color it, making some awesome textured backgrounds or use it for diecuts or what ever. I loved it. But I went a bit heavy with my stamping and adding a bit too much paint so I covered most of the original patterned paper pieces. But I like it anyway. 


I went monochromatic trying for a "masculine" look, making a card for my brother. We haven´t met in over a year (stupid corona again!) and I miss him. So this is a just because kind of card. 

I'm entering this in AAA Cards - Two Quarters, hoping I got the meaning of that. :)


Have a great rest of the day, and thanks for stopping by!






1 kommentar:

  1. Awesome card! And what a great technique for creating patterned paper. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...