fredag 2 april 2021

Mixed media Mary Poppins inspired something...

Hello! I've had a quiet day all on my own. These are strange days for sure. But my partner is showing up with his golf bag tomorrow for a couple of days of out door activities and good food. That will be nice. So, today I cleaned my awfully neglected home, played with my cat and had fun with my inks, paints and sprays. This is what I did:


I loved this month's Mixed Media Academy's mood board and colors and went all in trying my best with the stuff I have. 

I had so much fun adding layer after layer after layer.... Need to learn when to stop, though. I also need to learn to put the lids on my bottles when done with them. I made a mess out of my newly cleaned craft corner when overturning a bottle of spray ink, lid off, all over my desk and had it dripped down on the floor. Oh my, the only thing coming out of that alive was my journal. Small blessings!!! After hysterical wiping and back to crafting I noticed my hand...


This is after trying to clean it. I suspect it will stay for a while... Well, I'm a mess. I've been a mess for almost 50 years and I guess that will not change. I'm happy about most of my page, the layers turned out quite nice. I'll propobly add som personal journaling about my process of learning to accept my quirks and being different (which is not always easy where I live, trust me!). 


Take care and thanks for stopping by!




7 kommentarer:

  1. Dear Vos, how gorgeous this page looks... loved it totally.. Thank you for joining us at MIXED MEDIA ACADEMY challenge... with much love, Jinal Savla <3

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful interpretation of moodboard! Thank you for playing with us in Mixed Media Academy!
    Hugs,
    DT Maggie /Margarita Marinova/

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love all the details about this! Thanks for playing along with our MMA monthly challenge :) DT Lori

    SvaraRadera
  4. beautiful mixed media project. the freshness when love showering and idea of using umbrella is totally cool. thank you for joining us at mixed media monthly chllenge
    Asha

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gorgeous interpretation! Thank you for joining MMA challenge this month! Greetings, Aga Mirkowska - Scrapeciarnia

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is very lovely! Thanks for playing with us

    SvaraRadera
  7. Lovely, thanks for playing with us. Dishita (DT Member MMA)

    SvaraRadera

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...