onsdag 19 maj 2021

Watercolor Christmas Card

 Hi! Good to be back crafting after a couple of weeks filled with not so fun stuff. And especially good to be back to SCS Watercolor Wednesday! Today's challenge is making  misted watercoloring with inspiration taken from this youtube video. You mist the stamped watercolor paper and work with fluid color blocks, spilling out of the image. The video is really good and inspiring and I tried. :) I think I was a bit too careful sticking close to the lines and I used a bit too light a color wash to really catch the idea. But I like it anyway. 




I'm a bit behind on my Christmas card making schedule, but this one makes three going on 35... :)

I'm entering this in the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Back to basics - a zentangle inspired card

 Hello friends! I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted. It's a bit rough over here, and this time I wont say it&#...